2253 Poipu Rd Unit: 52, Koloa, HI 96756
This is a leasehold property.
RENOVATED GROUND FLOOR CORNER UNIT KIAHUNA PLANTATION
Taken to the next level! Kiahuna Plantation unit #52 was originally remodeled by a leading south shore contractor for his own personal use. His meticulous attention to detail and quality can be seen throughout this ground floor 1 bedroom 1 bath condominium with a corner location. Located in building 10, this is one of the few buildings that only has 6 units. This building also has an interior location within the resort and is close to the beach, BBQ’s and laundry area. Membership to the Poipu Beach Athletic Club is included in the monthly dues where you and your guests can enjoy a pool with a waterslide, workout facilities, restaurant and much more.
Just some of the highlights of this condominium are:
• Established popular vacation rental with years of 300+ nights occupancy. Significant future bookings included in sales.
• True ground floor unit with no stair entry
• Corner location with oversized louvers on sidewalls
• Completely tiled flooring throughout
• Kitchen remodel includes Corian countertops
• Kitchen cabinetry with deep pull out drawers
• Crown molding throughout
• Pocket doors have been replaced with solid doors
• Exquisite use of Wainscoting throughout unit
• Double sinks in vanity area
• Extra lighting and new cabinetry in vanity area
• Shower remodeled with tile accents, soap/shampoo inserts and no shower door
• Customized lighting throughout
• Attractive built in shelving in living area
• Newer furnishings that perfectly compliment the interior upgrades
~and so much more
The Kiahuna Plantation is the only condominium resort in Poipu Beach that is on a swimming beach. The complex has 24-hour security, complimentary parking, wifi, onsite rental companies and much, much more.
Plan ahead to see this unit, due its popularity showing availability is limited.
640 Sq.Ft. LIVING AREA
Kiahuna Plantation unit #52 was originally remodeled by a leading south shore contractor for his own personal use.– Lynda Gil
Speaking from experience, I am here to tell you that dreams can turn into reality with a bit of planning and the help of an experienced Kauai realtor. I'd love to share my expertise with you if you are thinking of making Kauai your future home.Let's Connect