Kauai Real Estate Update- Sold! Halelani G204 an upper floor 2 bedroom 2 bath. Multiple showings and multiple offers on this listing which was correctly priced at $479,000 and it sold for above asking at $500,000. In this changing market I’m finding that properties that have a marketing strategy in place coupled with being priced correctly is the secret sauce. My Seller and I did both and I couldn’t be happier for the buyers on getting their first home! For a complete list of the real estate activity for last week on the island of Kauai click here: Kauai Real Estate Sales October 10 to 16, 2022
Poipu Beach Real Estate- For a complete list of all the real estate activity on Fee Simple property in Poipu Beach click here: Poipu Beach Real Estate Current Market Analysis
For the Leasehold Kiahuna Plantation click here: Kiahuna Plantation Current Market Analysis
End Of Third Quarter Kauai Real Estate Report 2022 vs 2021
Comparing the end of the Third Quarter 2022 to this same time in 2021 here are the key takeaways:
- Inventory has decreased by -6.9%
- Sales have decreased by -48.6%
- 3rd Quarter 2022 Current amount of inventory 4 months
- 3rd Quarter 2021 Current amount of inventory 2.3 months
- Since Median Sold Price and Average Sold Price can be impacted by the mix of high or low end properties on the market, the Average Sold Price per Square Foot is a more normalized indicator of the direction of property values.
- For Kauai, the average price per square foot has shown a steady increase over the last 12 months, with the year over year increase growing to $1,090/foot, an increase of +17.2%comparing Q3 2021 to Q3 2022.
This report is general in nature for the island of Kauai, below are Quarter 3 Submarket reports for the South Shore, North Shore, West Side and East Side. If you would like a copy of this full report email me at [email protected]